Wedding Cake and Anniversary Cake

I have done some wedding cakes for friends and family. These are always scary and fun because its an important element of someones special day. I am always honored and humbled that they choose me to part of their day.
This is the latest wedding cake I did for my friend Yvonne. It had a layer of chocolate with cream cheese filling, red velvet with cream cheese filling, and lemon with cream cheese filling. I used fondant for the bow, pearls and ribbon, as well as to cover the cake. 


This is a 3 tier vanilla cake with raspberry filling, butter cream covered, and ll decoration are in fondant/gumpaste mixture. These were my first ever gumpaste roses. My friend requested this cake for a couple at her church. 


This was my first wedding cake. I made this for a church friend. I love the lace around each tier, and the large peony gumpaste flowers. This were my first ever gumpaste flowers and although challenging I love love them!


Closer look at the cake. 



XOXO Thanks for reading! 



No Response to "Wedding Cake and Anniversary Cake"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Dayanara's Sweets All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes