Celebration Cakes

I love being part of life's little celebrations. Being a part of my friends intimate events and bringing them joy to their eyes and taste buds is the best thing ever!

This is a one tier vanilla cake with fresh strawberry filling. Its for a special lady at our church. This baby shower cake is a hit. Everyone loves the baby bum. feet and legs are rice treats covered with fondant. Baby bum is cake.  


Baby Mia's first birthday cake. She has a mod girl monkey theme. It was chocolate with fresh strawberry filling. All decorations were made of fondant. 


Top view of mod monkey cake. 



My mom's birthday cake. It was a mini two tier cake. A 7" and 6" vanilla cake and coconut cream filling. I made some ruffle flowers in teal and light pink. 


Another Baby Shower cake for my sister's fiancée's brother's first born...that was a mouthful :) Baby block were made of rice treats. 

6" cake for a co-worker's son. This was my first gift bow. I love all the loopy loops :)


Another Baby Bum baby shower cake. This one is blue and brown and is two tiers. I love the different stripes on this one.


Ruffle cake for another co-worker. I love the anemone flowers. 


Tiffany Bridal Shower Theme for my friend Yvonne. I made a 10" tiffany box with lid. The top of the lid had the logo, and an engagement ring. Its also accented with a string of pearls. The cupcakes had pearl necklace, little blue tiffany boxes, and tiffany charms for toppers. Everyone loved this cake.


My sister's fiancée is currently at boot camp and I did this cake for his going away party. 


My sister's husband is obsessed with Honda. So we made this cake for his birthday. It is some sort of V TECH cover of some part of the car under the hood LOL.  


My little sister loves the Lakers and it was soooo fun to make this cake. She was turning 20. 


Sushi cake for my friends cousin. She wanted to surprise him with this sushi cake. This was my first attempt at it. This would make cute cupcake toppers..i smell a project in the works :)


Another look at the sushi cake. 


Yet another angle ;)


This is another mini cake. Its a 8", 7", and 6" tiers. It was a about 6 inches tall. This was my first attempt at the cheetah pattern.  


Purple and silver with cheetah pattern. I painted the spots on with black and brown Americolor. 


Christmas Cake for a friend's company party. 


Lovin' the bow and polka dots!


This is one of my favorite cakes of all time. My brother love the Barcelona soccer team so I decided to make him the logo for his birthday! It was a lot of work but he was elated and it was a happy day. 

XOXO Thanks for reading :)


No Response to "Celebration Cakes"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Dayanara's Sweets All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Blogspot Templates Theme By- WooThemes